Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What I Learned


Over the course of this class there were many different things I learned.  I found that I was able to apply a lot of these concepts and ideas to my everyday life.  He main thing I learned what how to build a strong and valid argument.  I believe that I will be able to use this for a lot for my future classes whenever I need to write a paper.  Way form the beginning of the class we learned about subjective and objective claims.  These are things that I have found being used in every day conversation with friends, family and at work.  Also, all the different fallacies that we read and wrote about will definitely come in handy in the future.  This was also my first online class so I obtained skill and characteristics that I didn’t really have before.  This class forced me to be responsible for taking care of my own stuff.  I needed to be on top of what was due and when it needed to be turned in by.  It is a lot different then having a teacher tell me the assignments in person.

And boom goes the dynamite,
Melvin Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment