The second online website/exercise we had to do was the Mission Critical website. The massive amounts of information provided by this website was almost overwhelming. After the initial shock of the amount of information I started reading. There were many different links that we could choose from. As well as sufficient amounts of information elaborating on the specific concepts, there were short quizzes a lot like the previous online assignment; the casual argument website. Looking at the different concepts this website provided I decided to click on a few and try them out. One in particular that helped me was the straw man fallacy. I was having trouble understanding the straw man fallacy before I clicked on the link, read more in depth on the topic, and participated in the question at the end of the page. This website is perfect for people who just need a little extra help on specific things we have learned in class.
And boom goes the dynamite,
Melvin Banner
No comments:
Post a Comment