Saturday, August 6, 2011

Feedback on the Second Assignment


The third post for this week is supposed to help us get some feedback about our first or second assignment so I chose the second one.  I found this to be quite unsuccessful because the people I chose were either too afraid to hurt my feelings or honestly couldn’t find any flaws.  So I guess you could consider it to still be a successful exercise if no flaws were found but it still didn’t help much.  The people I picked to show my paper to were my roommate, her sister, my mother and one of my coworkers.  All have at least some college education, which was important to me because I didn’t want anyone who couldn’t understand what I was asking for.  When I asked them all what they thought, I received answers like, “Oh it’s good, you will probably get a good grade,” or “I can’t find anything wrong.”  The only person to give me any sort of constructive criticism was my mother…  big surprise.  Haha but even then, all she said to me was that it was boring.  Looks like only time will tell what my group receives on our paper.

And boom goes the dynamite,
Melvin banner

No comments:

Post a Comment